Interested in Joining the NICE Board?
- Participates in the approval of policy and other recommendations presented to the Board by its’ standing committees and Scientific Director.
- Reviews and approves all Board policies.
- Participates in the approval of recommended changes to the bylaws, policy manuals, and Board structure.
- Participates in the approval of NICE’s budget without signing authority.
- Participates on committees appropriate to one’s knowledge and skills.
- Attends all Board meetings unless excused for reasonable cause.
- Supports the work of NICE but does not speak on behalf NICE without the written agreement of the Network Manager and / or Scientific Director.
Authority and Responsibility:
Board members are responsible for the effective governance of NICE.
Board Members are elected by the membership at the Annual General Meeting. Directors serve for a three- year term which can be renewed.